5th ANNIVERSARY PARTYSATURDAY APRIL 10th
ADJUNCT BAR // BUILD-A-STOUT
Join us on Saturday, April 10th at our downtown location for our 5th Anniversary party!
The theme for the day is Adjunct Bar. What’s Adjunct Bar, you ask? Think Yogurtini but instead of yogurt, beer!
More details below
3 SESSIONS ~ 1 DAY
The Anniversary Party is a ticketed event and will have 3 different sessions available.
96 tickets available per session / Tickets are FREE / Limit 4 tickets per order
Tickets only guarantee admission to the event and do not reserve seating.
We are purging our supply of limited bottles that we have been holding onto for this exact event. All bottles are limited one per person and only available in person on April 10th in the tap room at our downtown location. For each beer or mead, the amount of bottles available are limited; first come first served.
(Bottles will likely not last past the first session)
COVID-19 Directed Health Measures
We are still operating under taproom restrictions due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and are required to enforce the following:
- Masks are required anytime you are not seated
- No More than 8 people per table
- Tables must be socially distanced
STEP UP TO THE ADJUNCT BAR!
1) Get Your Ticket
Limited Admission! General Admission Tickets are FREE.
2) Pick Your Stout & Adjuncts
We have 2 stouts brewed specifically for adding any number of adjuncts.
Let your freak flag fly!
ADJUNCT BAR STOUTS
- 11% Russian Imperial Milk Stout
- 11% Elijah Craig Barrel-Aged Russian Imperial Milk Stout
- Maple Syrup
- Toasted Coconut
- ‘Nilla Wafers
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Vanilla (Heroin Chic)
- Peanut Butter
- Graham Cracker
3) French Press Time!
1. Pour the adjuncts in the supplied french press
2. Pour your stout into the french press
3. Stir and wait about 5min for flavor extraction to begin
—-More time, more flavor!
4. Plunge the press and pour your creation into your glass and savor the sips of your super stout!
5. Share or drink it all yourself!
4) Enjoy & Repeat
Get creative! Get weird! Find the next great adjunct combination!
There is plenty of both the Adjuncts and Adjunct stouts available, so we will not run out!